Andy Warhol at Gristedes supermarket, New York (1962)
This is so cool.
Hellz yeah, 4 cans of soup for less than a dollar.
My blog has been a bit inactive so I will apologize through a giveaway sincerely from me to you.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Pokemon Omega Ruby OR Alpha Sapphire
- Pikmin 3
- Kirby Dream Collection
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Yoshi’s New Island
- Its-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly bracelet from Geek Studio
- 16GB Pokemon Emerald USB Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- You must be following Nintendya.
- Each reblog is an entry so reblog to your hearts content guys.
- No giveaway blogs, sorry.
- This is international shipping so everyone can participate.
- The winners will be announced November 15th.
- Try to keep your ask box open in case you win because if you do not respond in 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
A cartoon by Farley Katz, from this week’s issue. For more, visit www.newyorker.com/humor.
The meta sequel to that dumb frank video that got popular
If you didn’t watch this- you should. Yeah girl yeah
Y’ALL DIDN’T TELL ME SHE LITERALLY DID NOT FUCK UP A SINGLE STEP